Antique Turriet Und Bardach Austro Hungarian Egyptian Revival Enamel Buckle
A rare buckle by Austrian makers Turriet Und Bardach who were based in Vienna. The company exhibited at the World Fair in Paris in 1900 and the first International Exhibition of Modern Art in Turin In 1902.
This buckle is particularly rare as I have never seen an Egyptian Revival piece by the makers.
The buckle features a beautiful enamel Egyptian revival design and black and blue, at the centre top of the buckle is a pharaoh in matching enamelled colours. At the base of the buckle are beautifully detailed Egyptian panels set with tiny pearls.
The buckle is marked 'TB' on the base.
Please note - the light box has adjusted the colours of the buckle slightly. The fourth picture taken in daylight is an accurate view of how the buckle appears.
There is age related wear to the metal of the buckle, the buckle itself is in excellent condition for its age.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 7 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.