Vintage 1950s Regency Saphiret Glass Cabochon Aurora Borealis Bracelet
A wonderful saphiret bracelet by New York based jewellery house Regency. The bracelet dates to around the late 1950s and features fabulous saphiret glass tear drop shaped stones. The stones are particularly vibrant and catch the light beautifully. Set in between the stones are aurora borealis cabochons. The bracelet is signed 'Regency' and finished with a push with a bolt ring clasp for extra security.
- There is some very light speckles to the base of the saphiret cabochons. The bracelet is in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 7 Inches
Width of saphiret cabochons - 1.2 cm
Height of saphiret cabochons - 2.4 cm
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.